I was tagged by Peter Lacy. Here are five things
you probably don't know about me:
- I have four - count them, four - children.
- I can dumbbell bench-press 200 lbs. (There's just not a lot of opportunity
to share that in casual conversation without sounding like a meat head.)
- At a previous job I wrote a complete Windows C++ STL-based GUI library which will never see the light of day
since that division no longer exists. (Hooray for closed source!)
- At the age of 14 I could dress a pig. (See definition #14 for 'dress'.)
- I apparently have the same exact taste in TV as Byrne.
(Well, I appear to be one show ahead of
him since he didn't list Dr. Who.)
Sudhir (Whom I used to work with.)
Brandon (Whom I now work with),
Phil (Who needs an excuse to knock the dust off the old blog),
Ted (Whom I haven't talked to since ETech), and finally
Mark (Who thankfully won't actually respond and thus
bring this silly thing to an end).