- Atom Publishing Protocol
- The latest version of the Atom Publishing Protocol plus pointers to other sources of information on the APP.
- URI Templates
- The latest version of the draft URI Template specification.
- AtomPub Multipart Media Creation
- This is a proposed extension to the Atom Publishing Protocol to allow the creation of both a Media and Media Link Entry in a collection in a single request.
Almost all of the projects I have started,
or are involved in, are on Google's code hosting. Below are some select projects
and the remaining bits of code I haven't put up on Google code hosting yet.
- A comprehensive HTTP client library for Python.
Sparklines are small, intense, wordlike graphics. This is a web application, a web service, and source code for generating sparklines.
- A mime-parsing module for Python.
- A throw away Python web framework built on WSGI.
- WSGICollection, a Python module to add Collection type dispatching to WSGI,
is now a part of Robaccia.
- Secure Syndication
- A Greasemonkey script for decrypting syndicated content.
- Atom Publishing Protocol Test Client
- A validating GUI Client for use with APP Servers.
- Not really a planet, but a one stop page of what I'm doing.